Pulse bag filter is a bag filter that cleans ash by pulse ash cleaning. The ash cleaning system of pulse bag filter is composed of pulse valve, blow pipe, air storage bag and pulse control instrument. The chamber dust collector is also equipped with a cylinder. One end of the pulse valve is connected with the compressed air package, and the other end is connected with the blowout pipe. The back pressure chamber of the pulse valve is connected with the control valve, and the pulse controller controls the opening of the control valve and the pulse valve. It is an economical, large processing capacity, easy to use dust removal equipment. It is suitable for purifying flue gas with large volume in metallurgy, machinery, chemical industry, building material, electric power and light industry.
Pulse bag filter
Organization structure: ash bucket, upper box, middle box, lower box, etc
Advantages: stable performance, easy operation, long life of the filter bag
Evolutionary basis: bag filter
The working principle of
The dust collector is composed of ash bucket, upper box body, middle box body, lower box body and so on. The upper, middle and lower boxes are divided into chambers. During operation, the dust gas enters the dust bucket through the air inlet, coarse dust particles directly fall into the bottom of the dust bucket, fine dust particles enter the middle and lower box body with the airflow turning upward, dust accumulates on the outer surface of the filter bag, and the filtered gas enters the upper box to the clean gas collector pipe and exhaust air duct, and is discharged to the atmosphere by the exhaust fan. The process of ash cleaning is to cut off the air duct of the net air outlet of the room and make the bag of the room in the state of no airflow passing through (stop air in the room for ash cleaning). Then open pulse valve with compressed air pulse blowing ash removal, the cut-off valve closing time enough to spin off from the filter bag after blowing dust settling to the hopper, to avoid the dust on the surface from the filter bag and then currents set attached to the adjacent phenomenon on the surface of the filter bag, filter bag dust, and the programmable controller of exhaust valve and pulse valve, discharge valve automatic control, etc.
The characteristics of
1. The dust collector adopts the separation chamber stop-air pulse jet cleaning technology, which overcomes the shortcomings of conventional pulse dust collector and separation chamber backblow dust collector. It has low ash cleaning, dust removal, low discharge concentration, low air leakage rate, less energy consumption, less steel consumption, less floor space, stable operation and good economic benefits. It is suitable for purifying dust gas and recovering materials in metallurgy, building materials, cement, machinery, chemical industry, electric power and light industry.
2. Since the separation chamber is used to spray and blow the ash with stop-air pulse, the purpose of cleaning the ash can be achieved once. Therefore, the ash cleaning period can be extended, the energy consumption of ash cleaning can be reduced, and the pressure gas consumption can be greatly reduced. At the same time, the fatigue degree of filter bag and pulse valve is also reduced accordingly, thus the life of filter bag and valve plate is increased exponentially.
3. Maintenance and bag changing can be carried out in different rooms under the condition of non-stop system fan and normal system operation. Filter bag mouth with elastic ring, good sealing performance, firm. The filter bag keel is polygonal, which reduces the friction between the bag and the keel, prolongs the life of the bag, and facilitates the unloading of the bag.
4. Upper bag pumping method is adopted. After the skeleton is extracted during bag changing, the dirty bags are put into the ash bucket at the lower part of the box body and taken out from the manhole.
5, the box is gas-tight design, good sealing, inspection door with excellent sealing materials, during the production process with kerosene leak detection, air leakage rate is very low.
6. The inlet and outlet air ducts are arranged in a compact manner with small airflow resistance.
Post time: Dec-31-2020